- Develop useful and Innovative Strategies
- Result-Oriented Highly Skilled Expert professionals
- Improve your IELTS Band Score
- Develop Excellent Communication Skills and Gain language proficiency
- Regular practice sessions
- Group Sessions and Cabin Interviews
- Time flexibility: Keeping in mind your daily schedule, you can choose from the various batch timings spread across the day.
- Limited batch size
Test of English as a Foreign Language has been a on-going standardized English test for the non-natives. TOEFL was first conducted in 1964 which is now available in over 165 countries.
The western countries prefer TOEFL over IELTS as opposed in European countries. It tests an applicants reading, writing, speaking, and listening for English Language. The test may be either internet-based or paper-based. The maximum scores vary based on the type of test taken.The main advantages for TOEFL test over IELTS are :
- No need of one-on-one interview round, the voice is recorded for later analysis
- A better TOEFL score has a higher chance of acceptance than IELTS score
- TOEFL uses American English and acceptance in American universities increases
Pearson Language Test is one of the many language tests held by Pearson PLC. The test is most widely used in United Kingdom and its allies. Many reputed universities such as London Business School, Harvard Business School, Stanford Graduate School of Business, Yale University accept PTE scored.
For studying in Spain, France, and China, taking PTE is a smart choice. The score scale goes from 10 to 90 which is equivalent to 9.0 band on IELTS and 120 on Internet-based TOEFL.
GRE or Graduate Record Test is one of the most sought after test for all the students willing to study in United States. The test is primarily for the aspirants looking forward for a Master’s degree in a technical field.
The standardized test tests the math and verbal reasoning of a test taker. The maximum score of the test is 340 with 170 in math and 170 in verbal. Most universities prefer aspirants with a minimum score of 180 out of 340 for which EDUWINGS can help you prepare.Our services help you to :
- Prepare GRE as an offset to any low score in your 12th and 10th standard
- Increase your GRE score by at least 30-50%
- Score high on GRE to apply for fee waivers in universities
The class-room training with EDUWINGS increases your decision making and endurance as the test is long three hours and 45 minutes long.
The Graduation Management Admission Test or GMAT is one of the highest taken test for Master’s courses in Business, Accountancy, Finance. GMAT is an adaptive test. The next question depends upon the correctness of the previously answered question. The score range between 100 and 800 with 800 the maximum available score. The test broadly assesses the test taker’s analytical, writing, quantitative, verbal, and reading skills. The test is only available in English. All top reputed universities require the applicant to take the GMAT for any Management course.The EDUWINGS helps you prepare for the test for GMAT :
- Helpful study material along with the official study guide
- Classroom training in small batches
- Time flexibility in the course class
Created by the College Board, the SAT is an entrance exam used by most colleges and universities to make admissions decisions. The idea (in theory, at least) is to provide colleges with one common criterion that can be used to compare all applicants.
However, it is just one factor in the admissions decision. Schools also consider your high school GPA, academic transcript, letters of recommendation, extracurricular activities, interviews, and personal essays. The weight placed on SAT scores varies from school to school.
SAT is a standardized test in United States for college admissions. The test is 3 to 4 hours long assessing test taker’s writing, critical reading, and mathematics skills. With the maximum marks of 1600, SAT is held seven times annually hence giving applicants many chances to sync their SAT test date with other factors.