WHY SWEDEN ?
Sweden is a Scandinavian country in Northern Europe, bordered by Norway and Finland. It is the third largest country in the European Union by area, with a population of about 9.5 million.
- Free Tuition for students from EU Countries
- High Quality, Unconventional Education.
- Highly Innovative Country.
- You’ll learn skills for a global career.
- Creativity is central.
- Equality and diversity are central to Swedish society.
- Coursework is challenging- in a good way.
- Sustainability and the environment are in focus.
- Home to international Business.
- Internationally Renowned Education System.
- A Rich History.
- Thriving Student Life.
- Beautiful Nature.
- No Language Barrier.
- The Swedish Way of life.
- Prime Location.