WHY POLAND ?
More and more students every year are choosing to study abroad in Poland. This is owing to the fact of high-quality education institutions, equally low cost of living and low tuition fees. Poland is basically located at the center of the Northern European plain, and serves as the geographical as well as cultural crossroads of the western and Eastern Europe. Poland has been a notion of survivors since the foundation of the first Polish state more than 1000 years ago. Today, Poland is the largest of the former Eastern European states and the most populous new member of the European Union
- For outstanding culture and entertainment offer.
- For high quality of Polish educational system.
- For high level of personal security.
- For low costs of studying and living.
- Bologna Process.
- Best Scholarship Opportunities.