Education in Canada
REASONS TO STUDY IN CANADA
- Mostly provided publicly.
- Funded and overseen by the provisional, local and federal governments.
- Canada spends about 5.4% of its GDP on education.
- Post secondary institutes with diplomas/degrees.
- Universities with Bachelors/ Masters/ Doctorate degree.
- Focuses on technical/ skilled programs.
- Practical hands on courses.
- PR policies fast, smooth- fast track system to let foreigners become Canadian citizens.
- Canada- Country of Immigrants
- Epitomizes as peace walkers, humanitarians, diverse cultures and spirit of freedom.
- Among top three organisations for Economic Co-operation and Development countries in spending per capita on public post-secondary education.
- Canada is a cultural mosaic-diversity in cultures.
- Safe, welcoming and friendly environment-awarded consistently as best place to live in by United Nations.
- Canadian Education System- a hybrid taking the best from the UK and the American Systems
- Quality Education with lower tuition fees than others.
- Second largest country in the world in area and more than 100 universities.
- Economy fast growing one of the richest country as second big in Natural Resources/ Oil reserves- next to Saudi Arabia.
- 6.8% Canadian Unemployment rate -at its lowest since 1976.
- Average annual income of Canadian is 40000 $.
- Consistently decreasing taxes- in turn taking more money at house.
- Free health care and strong government that helps its people.people.
Process Flow and Timeline for Canada Study Visa :