If you are willing to pursue Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) from Canada, you can apply for the 4-years BBA program of Laurentian University at St. Lawrence College in Kingston. Here are the key features of this program :
Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) from St. Lawrence College, Canada
• The course has options for elective courses which allow students to customize the courses as per their individual goals. For example, a student that possesses entrepreneurial skills and aims to open a travel and tourism business has the choice to opt entrepreneurship as an elective along with linguistic or cultural subjects.
• Once you have completed the course and are willing to pursue your career in Canada, you get a variety of options to consider including financial, accounting and management designations.
• If you are willing to obtainCGA (Certified General Accountant), you will have to complete 3rd level of the designation post-graduation. Based on the choice of electives, a student will also have to earn a few more transfer credits for CA (Chartered Accountant), CMA (Certified Management Accountants), CSI (Canadian Securities Institute) and PMP(Project Management Professional) designations.
Some of the recent placements of the students graduated from the undergraduate program of the university includes :
• Financial auditors and accountants
• Financial managers
• Banking credit and investment managers
• Marketing and advertising managers
• Retail trade managers
• Specialists in human resources.
Additional business related courses available :
• Advertising and Marketing Communications
• Business- Accounting
• Business- Human Resources
• Business Administration
• Business Administration- Marketing
• Business Administration- Accounting
• Business Administration – Human Resources
• Business Marketing
• Interactive Marketing Communications
• Logistics and Supply Chain Management
• Office Administration- General, Medical and Legal